[Feedback] Site Feedback: Where do the variants come from?

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Mon Sep 28 19:03:28 EDT 2015

URL         : http://ensembl.gramene.org/Zea_mays/Transcript/ProtVariations?db=core;g=GRMZM2G036297;r=2:4265163-4268840;t=GRMZM2G036297_T01

Subject     : Site Feedback: Where do the variants come from?

Name        : Lisa Harper

Email       : lisaharper at me.com

Comments    :

Hi All,  I am giving a demo tomorrow to the Hake lab, and I love the list of variations in a gene that you have (for example lg1, the page I am writing this from).  Where do these variations come from, and can I get to an inbred or line which is known to have a particular allele?  Is this the same as the Panzea SNP finder?  Thanks! Lisa

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5272