[Feedback] Site Feedback: Request for Gramene Rice SSRs physical positions in table format

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Wed Sep 30 07:09:54 EDT 2015

URL         : http://archive.gramene.org/db/markers/marker_view?marker_name=RM18382

Subject     : Site Feedback: Request for Gramene Rice SSRs physical positions in table format

Name        : SVRREDDY

Email       : ramireddyag at gmail.com

Comments    :

Hi,
I am working on selecting SSRs on specific rice chromosomes based on their genetic or physical positions from GremeneDB. Now I would like to have all gramene SSRs with their physical/genetic positions in excel format, so that it will help me to write some excel macros to select my specific markers instead of copy paste those positions each and every time from GrameneDB and it is taking my lot of time. I am requesting you to share physical/ genetic positions of gramene SSRs with us.
Thanking you very much
Venkat

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5273