[Feedback] Site Feedback: Maize Diversity Query

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Tue Sep 15 08:06:54 EDT 2015

URL         : http://archive.gramene.org/db/diversity/diversity_view?action=view

Subject     : Site Feedback: Maize Diversity Query

Name        : Aldo Carmona

Email       : acarmonabaez at gmail.com

Comments    :

Hello, I am trying to download the diversity data for several germplasms, like the one in this link: http://archive.gramene.org/db/diversity/diversity_view?action=show_allele_data&div_experiment_id=2&div_passport_id=444&db_name=diversity_maize

Is there any way to select for several germplasms at once? Selecting each one by one seems rather inefficient.

As an alternative I tried downloading with wget command the file from this link:  http://archive.gramene.org/db/diversity/diversity_view?action=show_allele_data;div_experiment_id=2;div_passport_id=444;db_name=diversity_maize&download=1

However, it is not possible to directly download it since the format doesn't seem to be text file.
Do you have any insight on how to tackle this problem?
I have also tried looking for the GDPC browser you mention in the Diversity tools but I cannot find it. Is it available for MAC OS?

If you need more details, please let me know.
Thank you in advance.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5271