[Feedback] Site Feedback: Citation question

Marcela K. Monaco mmonaco at cshl.edu
Tue Sep 16 09:44:13 EDT 2014

Hi Michelle,

The data continues to be available through the Gramene website, see
ftp://ftp.gramene.org/pub/gramene/maizesequence.org/release-5b/working-set/

We have a link to the legacy sets from the maizesequence.org website in the
maize genome page at http://ensembl.gramene.org/Zea_mays

Here is a page with Gramene publications (click on PMID to go to the
abstract page in PubMed).  Probably the most appropriate article is our
most recent review (Monaco et al) as it describes the addition of the maize
genome (and maize genetic variation sets) into Gramene.

Marcela