[Sciapps-support] ISSUES WITH SCIAPPS

Wang, Liya wangli at cshl.edu
Thu Feb 25 14:23:41 EST 2021

Hi Dayo,

The TACC team has discover the issue that the Tapis API failed to retrieve the input data from CyVerse Data Store to SciApps. They are trying to figure out how this can be resolved.

In the mean time, I was told by my CyVerse friend to make following changes to the sci_data folder via icommands before the API issue is resolved. I tested it and was able to launch jobs from SciApps.

ichmod -r own ipcservices /iplant/home/YOUR_CYVERSE_USER_NAME/sci_data

Just in case, here is the documentation for icommands: https://learning.cyverse.org/projects/data_store_guide/en/latest/step2.html

Regards,
Liya