[Po-dev] RE: Peripheral vein vs tertiary vein or high order vein

Dws dws at nybg.org
Mon Apr 21 12:58:18 EDT 2008

brochidodromous can form from secondary vein anatomoses in most cases, but in some, such as some species of Gnetum, it forms from anastomoses of tertiary veins and/or/a combination.

Dennis Wm. Stevenson, FMLS
Vice President for Laboratory Research
Pfizer Curator in Botany

Editor, Botanical Review
Associate Editor, FLORA
Editor-in-Chief, Cladistics
The International Journal of the Willi Hennig Society
Society web page:  http://www.cladistics.org/
Journal web site:  http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/servlet/useragent?func=showIssues&code=cla&cookieSet=1
Online submission of manuscripts: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cla

New York Botanical Garden