[Feedback] Site Feedback: Plant Reactome and Ensembl

Sushma Naithani sushma.naithani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:59:35 EST 2020

Hi Clay,

You can access Plant Reactome from the Gramene website
http://gramene.org/

You can also search for a pathway from this website.

If you search for a gene and it is associated with one or more pathways: it
will be displayed and clicking on the result you can go to specific pathway
in PR.

- In gene pages of Gramene and Ensemble: you can click on the pathway icon
on left-side links and if available it is displayed on the gene pages.
-In addition, we have pathway information integrated with the Gene
Expression Atlas.

Please check and if you need a small zoom meeting, we will be happy to show
you.

Best regards
Sushma