[Feedback] Site Feedback: unavailable/wrong links/files

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Fri Jul 28 10:08:59 EDT 2017

URL         : http://ensembl.gramene.org/Zea_mays/Info/Index

Subject     : unavailable/wrong links/files

Name        : Arcadio Valdes Franco

Email       : jav246 at cornell.edu

Comments    : Hi guys,

You probably are already aware, but I just wanted to let you know/was wondering if my following concerns could be addressed.

When trying to get some files for maize from the gramene site, clicking on some of the links appears to direct to wrong addresses:
   -clicking on \"Genome assembly: AGPv4\" sends to an unavailable page in ensembl
   -clicking on the \"Download genes, cDNAs, ncRNA, proteins - FASTA - GFF3\" directs to the same generic ftp site
   -the \"gene annotation summary\" on ftp://ftp.gramene.org/pub/gramene/CURRENT_RELEASE/data/gff3/zea_mays/gene_function has info for only about 13k genes
   -and perhaps more importantly, the GO info in ftp://ftp.gramene.org/pub/gramene/release-54/ontology/go/go_ensembl_zea_mays.gaf has the GRMNZM ID, which are no longer the ones used in your available genomic GFF file.

If there's a simple way to go about the mismatch between the IDs, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5662