[Feedback] Site Feedback: Scrolling across a wheat scaffold

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Mon Jul 24 23:54:19 EDT 2017

URL         : http://www.gramene.org/ww/288

Subject     : Scrolling across a wheat scaffold

Name        : Dora Li

Email       : D.Li at murdcoh.edu.au

Comments    : Hi, I am using the wheat database on Gramene and have a problem scrolling across scaffolds. In particular I am aiming to examine regions flanking a location of interest that I have identified and seeing what type of annotated proteins are present. Ideally I would like to look as far as possible along the chromosome and determine if any of a number of regions are adjoining. I have been able to do this on a previous release of the database but do not seem to be able to do this anymore. I cannot scroll or drag on either the chromosome or region panel. Do I have to change a particular parameter to enable scrolling or is there something else that I need to do to enable this? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5661