[Feedback] Site Feedback: v3 -> v4 genome-wide gene designation file?

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Mon Sep 19 16:56:59 EDT 2016

URL         : http://ensembl.gramene.org/Zea_mays/Info/Annotation/

Subject     : Site Feedback: v3 -> v4 genome-wide gene designation file?

Name        : John Fowler

Email       : fowlerj at science.oregonstate.edu

Comments    :

Hello -
first, thank you for making the B73 refgenv4 available!

second, I wanted to ask if there is a genome-wide file mapping the v3 gene designations to the new v4 designations?  I would like to use some my lab's gene expression data with the new build, and such a file would make this possible.  I see that you have a tool for updating geneID's on the info page, but wanted to check first if you have a file, before uploading all of the v3 ID's through that tool.

thanks for your help!
John

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5469