[Feedback] Site Feedback: GRMZMs?

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Tue Sep 6 15:33:17 EDT 2016

URL         : http://ensembl.gramene.org/Zea_mays/Gene/Compara_Paralog?db=core

Subject     : Site Feedback: GRMZMs?

Name        : Jonathan Saunders

Email       : jonosaun at ufl.edu

Comments    :

There seems to be a problem with gramene. I can no longer find grmzms when I search for them and when I link into gramene from maizegdb (on this page: http://www.maizegdb.org/gene_center/gene/GRMZM2G059151 in google chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m running windows 7 enterprise) I get this message:
Gene 'GRMZM2G059151' not found

The identifier 'GRMZM2G059151' is not present in the current release of the Ensembl Plants database.

This view requires a gene, transcript or protein identifier in the URL. For example
What happened to the grmzms?
Thanks :)
Jono

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5464