[Feedback] Site Feedback: blasting short sequences against Maize genome

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Mon Feb 9 18:11:17 EST 2015

URL         : http://blast.gramene.org/Multi/blastview

Subject     : Site Feedback: blasting short sequences against Maize genome

Name        : Alejandra Vazquez Lobo

Email       : ale.lobo17 at gmail.com

Comments    :

I've been conducting blast against Maize genome database with short queries (50 pb) successfully, although about a week ago is not longer working.
I did a test blasting against Oryza genome and it worked.
I know I can download the genome, although your Genome View is very useful for my work, so, do you know if this is a momentary problem, or is just my blast with short queries?

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5117