[Feedback] Site Feedback: new barley 2H assembly

Marcela K. Monaco mmonaco at cshl.edu
Mon Feb 9 11:45:55 EST 2015

Dear Shelly,

Sorry, I missed to enter the barley genome as update in our previous
release 43 and have just corrected the Genomes table in
http://gramene.org/release-notes-43

We has been recommended to us to advise users to stick to the contig
coordinates, and only project to chromosomal coordinates when absolutely
necessary.

Thank you,

Marcela