[Feedback] Site Feedback: Cereal Plant Growth stages (GRO)(plant growth and developmental stages)

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Tue Feb 3 07:03:27 EST 2015

URL         : http://archive.gramene.org/db/help?state=display_topic_in_context

Subject     : Site Feedback: Cereal Plant Growth stages (GRO)(plant growth and developmental stages)

Name        : Laura Rossini

Email       : laura.rossini at unimi.it

Comments    :

Dear Gramene,

We have a paper under review where we used the GRO: codes to indicate growth stages of barley plants (eg GRO:0007059) and one of the reviewers asked for more information and a refence for this coding system. We looked at the Gramene website but were unable to find a reference, can you please help us?

Many thanks and best regards

Laura Rossini
University of Milan - Italy

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5113