[Feedback] Site Feedback: new barley 2H assembly

Marcela K. Monaco mmonaco at cshl.edu
Mon Feb 2 11:53:43 EST 2015

Dear Shelly,

The last update performed on barley was the addition of the chloroplast
genomes around Sept 2014, see http://www.gramene.org/release-notes-42.

All the information that we have about the assembly and gene annotations
for barley is available in the barley webpage, see
http://ensembl.gramene.org/Hordeum_vulgare/Info/Annotation/#assembly  (you
get here by clicking on "More information and statistics" from
http://ensembl.gramene.org/Hordeum_vulgare).

Thanks,

Marcela