[Feedback] Site Feedback: Citing Lycocyc

Marcela K. Monaco mmonaco at cshl.edu
Mon Sep 1 15:07:52 EDT 2014

Hi Ted,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your query.  Looks like your query
fell through the cracks while I was away on vacation!  The SGN website says
"Cite SGN using Bombarely et al, 2011
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3013765/?tool=pubmed>" so that
is what I would use to cite any of LycoCyc data.

Best,

Marcela

==
Marcela Karey Monaco, PhD