[Feedback] [Website feedback] Biopax files not compatible with cytoscape

tshmaya at ucsd.edu tshmaya at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 27 17:15:23 EST 2014

Tal Shmaya (tshmaya at ucsd.edu) sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.gramene.org/contact.

Hi, I tried obtaining pathways through maizecyc by downloading the biopax
format of them, but I'm getting an error message when trying to import it
with Cytoscape (even though it does read other biopax files (.owl) without
problems).
The errors are usually "index out of range" or "null pointer exception" which
made me think there is some sort of syntax error in the files?
Is there any way to open the pathways with Cytoscape?
Thank you very much!