[Feedback] Site Feedback: No subject

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Tue Dec 16 15:38:59 EST 2014

URL         : http://tools.gramene.org/search?query=GO:0001666

Subject     : Site Feedback: No subject

Name        : Marcela

Email       : mmonaco at cshl.edu

Comments    :

Guys, the ontology search table summarizing results looks great.  However, when I searched for GO:0001666 (response to hypoxia), I see 14 genes in A. tauschii (see http://tools.gramene.org/ontology/term/GO:0001666), and when I click on the first one in the list, the link takes me to the gene summary page, but when I went to double-check its association to the GO term form its gene summary page, it's NOT there, see
http://ensembl.gramene.org/Aegilops_tauschii/click on either of the Ontology (GO:) sections.

Also, it would be good to specify in the results, to which category of GO it belongs (ie, GO molecular function, GO process or GO subcellular localization?).

Thanks

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5084