[Sciapps-support] Login error after registering at cyverse and requesting access to sciapps

Mark Hong mark.hong at outlook.com.au
Sun Oct 30 19:07:49 EDT 2022

To whom it may concern,
I made a Cyverse account and requested access to Sciapps. I then launched Sciapps to run a workflow but it told me to login. Upon clicking the login button the window showed this error: [cid:image001.png at 01D8ED10.20869460] .
I have tried testing it with various browsers and going directly into Sciapps rather than through Cyverse. Despite inputting my login details the error persists.

Could you please fix it/tell me what to do to resolve this issue?

Thank you.
Regards,
Mark.