[Sciapps-support] Issue setting up Sci_data folder

Wang, Liya wangli at cshl.edu
Thu Feb 18 12:28:21 EST 2021

Hi Sam,

There was a network issue but it has been fixed. Please try again.

Regards,
Liya

On Feb 18, 2021, at 3:53 AM, Sam De Riseis <samuelderiseis at gmail.com<mailto:samuelderiseis at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello,
I set up both my DataStore and my SciApps; however, in my DataStore/ environment under my name there isn’t a sci_data folder that is linked to SciApps. Before being approved for SciApps, I made my own sci_data folder. I think this may be a problem. How would I troubleshoot this issue?
Thank you so much,
Sam

Sent from Mail<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__go.microsoft.com_fwlink_-3FLinkId-3D550986&d=DwMFaQ&c=mkpgQs82XaCKIwNV8b32dmVOmERqJe4bBOtF0CetP9Y&r=VpyaB_1D0rsMuMrIznuCSA&m=VzmsGOhRZh8eWYKP-VUQM4YBPRmdp6Ly6_IiQVAAknY&s=bBQpgHOWtz-0QAeblmsSZpnGwxTCgk9fBK4cyG0FasE&e=> for Windows 10