[Sciapps-support] Cannot chk error status number - Tool: SRATool

Cynthia SC cyntsc10 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:24:13 EDT 2020

Hi!

I am trying to download this fasta file : *SRR7686004*, using the Query
submenu *SRA_Tool*
Previous to submit the job, I created a sci_data folder as required for the
tool, but any way a job status error es got it
I check in the right panel and in the* workflow/Myjobs* for a clue about
the error, but there is not additional information about it.

I attached you some images for your reference...

Thanks by advance

Cynthia SC
[image: Captura de pantalla de 2020-05-04 11-14-35.png]

--
*MCC. Cynthia Soto Cardinault*
*Estudiante de Doctorado*