[Ngasp-help] Re: nGASP manuscript

Tristan Fiedler fiedler at fit.edu
Thu Jul 24 20:36:48 EDT 2008

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you very much for commenting on the manuscript.  We are reviewing
your points now.

Sincerely,

Tristan
---
Tristan J. Fiedler, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for University Advancement
Research Assistant Professor - Department of Biological Sciences
Florida Institute of Technology
150 W. University Blvd
Melbourne, FL 32901

email : fiedler at fit.edu