[Ngasp-help] Re: nGASP manuscript

Tristan Fiedler tristan.fiedler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:52:46 EDT 2008

Dear Tomas,

Thank you very much for your comments.  We are currently reviewing
them.  Through the support and participation of scientists such as
yourself, the nGASP project has made significant contributions to the
field of genome annotation.

Cheers,

Tristan

FL Tech Physics & Space Sciences Ortega Telescope Dedication
http://research.fit.edu/pssevent

FL Tech Biological Sciences Reunion & Symposium
http://research.fit.edu/biologysymposium
--
Tristan J. Fiedler, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President of Advancement