[Ngasp-help] Fwd: nGASP manuscript

Dr. Tristan J. Fiedler fiedler at fit.edu
Wed Jul 16 13:36:28 EDT 2008

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Aaron Mackey" <ajmackey at gmail.com>
Date: July 16, 2008 1:33:18 PM EDT

Evigan has now been published, so you can update Table 1:

   http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/24/5/597

Thanks,

-Aaron

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Dr. Tristan J. Fiedler
<fiedler at fit.edu> wrote:
Dear nGASP Participants,

We thank you again for your participation in nGASP.

The nGASP analysis team has now written up the results of nGASP
as a paper, which we plan to submit to BMC Bioinformatics.

As agreed, we are sending you a copy of the draft manuscript
for your perusal before submission.

We would be very grateful if you can let us know if you have any
major comments on the draft manuscript by Thursday 24th July.

Comments may be sent to ngasp-help at wormbase.org

Yours sincerely,

The nGASP analysis team.