[Gramene-announce] Gramene Release #67: Exciting Updates and New Features!

Tello-Ruiz, Marcela telloruiz at cshl.edu
Tue Aug 29 09:59:43 EDT 2023

Dear Gramene Community,

We are thrilled to announce Gramene Release #67, packed with exciting updates:

1. CLIMtools: Introducing the Oryza CLIMtools portal for interactive genome-environment associations and RiboSNitch predictions in rice.

2. Expression Atlas Collaboration: Curated expression data from 25 plant studies, 14 of which are directly accessible through the Expression tab.

3. Plant Reactome: Explore two new abiotic stress response pathways, enriching our total to 339 reference rice pathways, and orthology-based pathway projections to 10 new species.

For more details, visit our Release Notes*. Your input is crucial to us, so please share your feedback and questions. We're here to help!

Best regards,

The Gramene Knowledgebase Team

*Gramene Release Notes: https://www.gramene.org/News

Disclaimer