[Gramene-announce] Gramene at PAG XXI -- Workshop, talks, posters, and more!

Monaco, Marcela mmonaco at cshl.edu
Wed Jan 9 12:11:08 EST 2013

Only three days before the Plant and Animal Genomes (PAG) Conference kicks off at the Town & Country Hotel of San Diego, CA from January 12-16, 2013.

Gramene invites the community of plant researchers and breeders to learn how to get the most out of our resources by joining our workshop, stopping by the plant bioinformatics outreach booth, or attending one of our talks or posters.

During the Gramene workshop<https://pag.confex.com/pag/xxi/webprogram/Session1538.html>, we will present a complete set of online resources for plant research, including the introduction of the new Plant Reactome, a platform for the comparative analysis of plant metabolic and regulatory networks, and demo sessions with practical examples and exercises<http://outreach.gramene.org/gramene-outreach/index.php/PAG_2013_Workshop>.  Beginners and frequent users may bring their own data to work with during and after the workshop.  In addition, our close collaborators from Ensembl Plants<http://plants.ensembl.org> will present an analysis of the barley genome, a uniquely organized genome.

Workshop
Gramene Project Workshop<https://pag.confex.com/pag/xxi/webprogram/Session1538.html> (W387 – W381)