[Gramene-announce] Gramene's 30th release

Ken Youens-Clark kyclark.cshl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:58:11 EDT 2009

The Gramene team is happy to announce the 30th release of our
website.  This release includes the latest version 55 of the Ensembl
genome browser displaying a total of thirteen distinct genomes; two
new comparative maps; updates to proteins, genes, alleles, and
pathways; new large-scale SNP-chip based genotype datasets for rice
and Arabidopsis plus the addition of a basic coordinate-based search
tool that allows you to retreive allele calls; and, lastly, an
entirely new module focusing on our germplasm resources targeted at
the breeding community.

For more details, please see our detailed release notes:

	http://www.gramene.org/db/help?state=current_release_notes

If you have any questions, please feel free to write "gramene at gramene.org
" or use our feedback form to contact us:

	http://www.gramene.org/db/feedback/send_feedback

--
Ken Youens-Clark
kclark at cshl.edu