[Gramene-announce] Lost email about downloading

Claire Hebbard cer17 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 5 14:33:08 EDT 2007

Dear Gramene Users,

After sharing the news about the Gramene release, one user wrote to
us to say thanks and to ask a question about uploading the data
files. Unfortunately, I tried to forward that note to the appropriate
people, and the letter seems to have gotten lost or deleted.

Please, if you wrote a note to us and have not heard a reply, please
contact me again. I apologize for this unfortunate event. Everyone's
feedback is important to us.

Thanks.

--
Claire Hebbard