Requesting feedback

Claire Hebbard cer17 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:28:39 EDT 2007

Dear Gramene Users,

We are interested in gathering some feedback from you about preferred
methods of website navigation.

I am interested in talking with you about how you use the Gramene
website, and what changes you would suggest.

If you would be willing to engage in a 30 minute phone call to
discuss this, please let me know.  You would need access to the web
during the phone call in order to navigate through Gramene and some
other sites in order to answer the questions I would ask.

If you are interested in participating in this interview user survey,
please contact me, off the list, at cer17 at cornell.edu in order to
schedule a mutually convenient time.

Understanding that some people prefer writing over phone calls, you
prefer to comment via email rather than over the phone, that can also
be arranged.

Gramene is freely available for your use. Please consider taking some
time to offer feedback so that your database needs can be addressed.

Thanks.
--
Claire Hebbard
Gramene Outreach Coordinator