Gramene Newsletter now available

Claire Hebbard cer17 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 21 12:58:29 EDT 2006

Dear Cereal Researchers

I am writing to announce the release of the Gramene Newsletter. You may
view the July 2006 newsletter at:

http://www.gramene.org/whatsnew.html

This report offers a short summary and materials for the Gramene
presentation at the 2006 RiceCAP workshop "DNA Markers, Mapping, And
Beyond",  a list of upcoming workshops/presentations, recommended reading
from the Gramene Literature database, new FAQ, and news and upcoming events
for the community in general.

Look for additional features in future editions of the Gramene Newsletter.

To have your event or news considered for publication in the Gramene
Newsletter, please send a timely notice to me at cer17 at cornell.edu by the
second Tuesday of the month.

Sincerely

Claire Hebbard
Gramene Outreach Coordinator
www.gramene.org

     unsubscribe gramene-announce

This mailing list is for announcements by Gramene developers. To correspond
with Gramene developers and users, subscribe to
the gramene list ay sending an email to majordomo at gramene.org and in body
of the e-mail (not the subject line) write

     subscribe gramene

This work is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the
USDA-Agricultural Research Service, and was previously funded by the USDA
Initiative for Future Agriculture and Food Systems (IFAFS). We are thankful
to numerous collaborators and contributors for help in curation and for
sharing their datasets and tools.