[Feedback] Site Feedback: new cereal genomics resource

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Thu Feb 3 10:59:08 EST 2022

URL         : https://www.google.com/

Subject     : new cereal genomics resource

Name        : Michael Held

Email       : held at ohio.edu

Comments    : Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that my lab has created a public database for global Gene co-expression network analysis for barley and sorghum, titled PlantNexus.  We hope that this tool will be important for plant functional genomics.  I was wondering if you might want to include a link to our resource on your page.

Here is the website:
https://plantnexus.ohio.edu/

And here are links to the associate publication in Plant & Cell Physiol:
https://academic.oup.com/pcp/advance-article/doi/10.1093/pcp/pcac007/6506181
https://doi.org/10.1093/pcp/pcac007

Thanks for your consideration,
Michael Held