[Feedback] Site Feedback: ADP Glucose Pyrophosphorylase QTL data access

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Mon Nov 22 23:41:08 EST 2021

URL         : No referrer

Subject     : ADP Glucose Pyrophosphorylase QTL data access

Name        : Rishabh Bedidha

Email       : Bedidha23R at ncssm.edu

Comments    : Hello, my name is Rishabh Bedidha and I am a student at the North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics. I am currently working on a research project in which the raw QTL data for ADP Glucose Pyrophosphorylase would be extremely useful. I would greatly appreciate it if I could be allowed access to this data.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=6098