[Feedback] Site Feedback: Database issue

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Wed Jul 7 21:11:49 EDT 2021

URL         : http://ensembl.gramene.org/

Subject     : Database issue

Name        : Arif Ashraf

Email       : mohammadarif at umass.edu

Comments    : I have been trying to download some Zea mays CDS. But, every time, it's giving the following error.
The identifier '' is not present in the current release of the Ensembl Plants database.

This view requires a gene, transcript or protein identifier in the URL. For example:

//ensembl.gramene.org/Zea_mays/Gene/Summary?g=Zm00001d048577
If you think this is an error, or you have any questions, please contact our HelpDesk team.

Runtime Error in component \"EnsEMBL::Web::Component::Gene::Summary [content]\"
Function EnsEMBL::Web::Component::Gene::Summary fails to execute due to the following error:

	Can't call method \"Obj\" on an undefined value at
	... /usr/local/ensembl-101/ensembl-webcode/modules/EnsEMBL/Web/Component/Gene/Summary.pm line 46.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=6038