Site Feedback: There’s a broken link in one of your page

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Thu Jan 28 05:05:48 EST 2021

URL         : No referrer

Subject     : There’s a broken link in one of your page

Name        : Riley Haynes

Email       : riley.haynes at thederm-review.com

Comments    : Hi there,

I hope this email finds you well.

I’m getting in touch to let you know about a link which seems to be broken here on this page - https://archive.gramene.org/db/ontology/search?id=GO:0052651.

The broken link was from the CancerWEB page(cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk) which seems to be no longer working. And I can't find the updated website or page.

Whilst you are updating that, I thought you’d be interested in hearing about one of our latest pages that could supplement other information on the page. It is about a resource guide on skin cancer awareness.

This guide highlights what is skin cancer, what are the symptoms and why prevention is important to name a few.

Here’s the link - https://thedermreview.com/skin-cancer-awareness-guide/

I think it could potentially be very useful to your readers and would be a good additional source if you are considering making an update to help spread awareness and keep our family healthy and safe from being at risk.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Regards,

Riley Haynes
Outreach Executive Assistant | The Derm Review
https://thedermreview.com/

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5932