[Feedback] Site Feedback: Regarding submission of Arabidopsis QTL information, chromosome and cross for several traits

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Fri May 29 17:04:35 EDT 2020

URL         : No referrer

Subject     : Regarding submission of Arabidopsis QTL information,chromosome and cross for several traits

Name        : Dr Astha Gupta

Email       : asthanbri at gmail.com

Comments    : Kindly let me know the procedure so that I can submit QTL information (more than 300).  Data would be useful for researcher to identify candidate gene for desired traits through meta QTL or Bioinformatics analysis.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5902