[Feedback] Site Feedback: Rice QTL sequence position

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Mon May 18 12:31:56 EDT 2020

URL         : No referrer

Subject     : Rice QTL sequence position

Name        : Sanchari

Email       : sancharisircar24 at gmail.com

Comments    : Hello,
I have lists of stress responsive genes in rice and their chromosome locations. I wanted to map the curated QTLs in rice to these genes, upstream, downstream or overlapping. How can I do this as a batch query ? currently the table provides only the physical coordinates. Is it available in the FTP server so that I can do the mapping programmatically ? Thank you

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5899