[Feedback] Site Feedback: Sorghum gene IDs SORBI to Sobic or Sb

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Fri Apr 5 20:48:50 EDT 2019

URL         : http://ensembl.gramene.org/Multi/Search/Results?species=all;idx=;q=SORBI_3005G168700;site=ensemblunit

Subject     : Sorghum gene IDs SORBI to Sobic or Sb

Name        : Dorota Kawa

Email       : dkawa at ucdavis.edu

Comments    : Hi Gramene,
I've used your tool to do orthologs search. I've search sorghum genome again list of Arabidopsis genes. The output list I receive contains SORBI gene IDs, while all the genome data available are either in Sobic or Sb. Could you please point where can I obtain the list of the synonyms of all the sorghum genes. I cannot find it anywhere. Thank you for your assistance,
Dorota Kawa

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5810