[Feedback] Site Feedback: Adding our genome to Gramene

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Tue Nov 13 21:25:13 EST 2018

URL         : http://www.gramene.org/ww/207

Subject     : Adding our genome to Gramene

Name        : Stefan Reuscher

Email       : reuscher at agr.nagoya-u.ac.jp

Comments    : Dear Gramene,

I am the corresponding author and PI for the recent assembly of the Oryza longistaminata genome. The publication is here:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s42003-018-0171-y

I also create a small resource here:

http://olinfres.nig.ac.jp/

We think that our genome assembly is a significant upgrade to the Ol genome found currently on Gramene.

Give that Gramene is one of the largest genomics resource for plant species we would like our genome to be included in Gramene. Would you be willing to collaborate with me make this happen ? I am happy to reformat the assembly and annotations to conform to Gramene standards.

Best Regards,

Stefan Reuscher

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5775