[Feedback] Site Feedback: Maize GO annotation files

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Fri May 4 14:32:50 EDT 2018

URL         : No referrer

Subject     : Maize GO annotation files

Name        : Matthew Warman

Email       : matthewwarman at gmail.com

Comments    : Hi, I'm looking for a GAF or equivalent file for the maize genome, preferably V4 but also the newest V3 release would be helpful. I managed to find the file for release 42 here:

ftp://ftp.gramene.org/pub/gramene/archives/PAST_RELEASES/release42/data/ontology/go/

But after release 42 it seems like the file structure changes? I looked in the Gramene FTP site and didn't see it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5731