[Feedback] Site Feedback: Sorghum gene IDs in Gramene vs. Phytozome

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Tue Jun 19 07:35:47 EDT 2018

URL         : http://ensembl.gramene.org/Sorghum_bicolor/Info/Index

Subject     : Sorghum gene IDs in Gramene vs. Phytozome

Name        : Alexandros Bousios

Email       : alexandros.bousios at gmail.com

Comments    : Hi - I am interested in the syntelog files that you provide for maize vs. sorghum, but I noticed that the Sorghum gene IDs are slightly different with Phytozome: in file SorghumBicolor_ZeaMays.4693.73163.dist10.syn_table does, e.g., SORBI_3001G544600 corresponds to Phytozome ID Sobic.001G544600?
Also in file Zm_Sb.27331.57430.dist5.syn_table the Sorghum IDs appear identical to the older Phytozome IDs as these appear for example in the Phytozome file Sbicolor_454_v3.1.1.synonym.txt. Is this correct?
Thank you for your help.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5734