[Feedback] Site Feedback: Kind request

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Wed Feb 21 09:58:20 EST 2018

URL         : http://archive.gramene.org/diversity/download_data.html

Subject     : Kind request

Name        : Shree Pariyar

Email       : pariyar at uni-bonn.de

Comments    : Dear Sir/Madam,
We are a group at University of Bonn, Germany and we are working with 150 accession from 1001 Arabidopsis genome project against nematode and we would like to have the SNP sequences from the Project 250K SNP chip genotypes v3.04, ~214,000 SNPs x 1179 ecotypes, TAIR9. [ hapmap | plink | flapjack ], some reason we could not down load. When we try to down load the data, it resulted as server breakdown.
Please let us know if the sequences are freely download or is there any other process to obtain the genotyping information.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Shree Pariyar

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5711