[Feedback] Site Feedback: no input data and file size errors

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Fri Aug 25 08:31:40 EDT 2017

URL         : http://ensembl.gramene.org/Zea_mays/Tools/AssemblyConverter?db=core

Subject     : no input data and file size errors

Name        : Logan Kistler

Email       : kistlerl at si.edu

Comments    : I'm trying to convert several bed files from V3 to V4, each around 20Mb. I got through half of them yesterday and now I get a 'no input data has been entered' error each time, even on files that worked previously. I can paste in a subset of positions to the window and they work fine, but the upload-based tool appears totally stalled. Please advise, many thanks for your help.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5670