[Feedback] Site Feedback: I have a question about BLAST of zea mays genome

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Fri Nov 25 04:09:08 EST 2016

URL         : http://ensembl.gramene.org/Zea_mays/Info/Index

Subject     : Site Feedback: I have a question about BLAST of zea mays genome

Name        : Zhang Hongwei

Email       : youthzhw at 163.com

Comments    :

my question is when i do blast in the url: http://ensembl.gramene.org/Zea_mays/Tools/Blast?db=core, the blast was always based on the AGPV4 version. However, I want the results based on the AGPV3 version (blast the translated protein database), it seems that the blast page didn't have this option. In fact,  about 2 months ago, when the AGPV4 verison was not online, the BLAST analysis was based on AGPV3 version, this is what I want. Or do I have other ways to blast the proteins of the AGPV3 version.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5517