[Feedback] Site Feedback: SNPs markers to assess genetic diversity in Oryza glaberrima

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Sat Nov 7 08:43:47 EST 2015

URL         : http://archive.gramene.org/db/diversity/diversity_view

Subject     : Site Feedback: SNPs markers to assess genetic diversity in Oryza glaberrima

Name        : YELOME Igor

Email       : OctavianoIgorNoudehouenou.Yelome at ugent.be

Comments    :

Hello dear all,

My name is Igor YELOME, PhD student at Gent University in Belgium. I'm working on rice genetic diversity and its resistance to blast disease. I plan to assess the genetic diversity in Oryza glaberrima with SNPs markers. but I don't know the names of published SNPs markers that I can select a number of about 300 along all 12 chromoses. Please, I would very appreciate if you can send me a list of available SNPs markers already developped in rice.

Thanks a lot

Igot

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5289