[Feedback] Site Feedback: regarding unable to run blast from rice marker sequence results.

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Sat Jun 27 07:00:11 EDT 2015

URL         : http://archive.gramene.org/db/markers/marker_view?marker_name=rm3412

Subject     : Site Feedback: regarding unable to run blast from rice marker sequence results.

Name        : Arvinder Singh Warraich

Email       : arvindersinghwarraich at gmail.com

Comments    :

I am writing this in regard to the nonworking of BLAST option in rice SSR Marker sequences analysis, while blasting the primers for finding total number of hits, everytime i hit BLAST it prompts the message "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later". Please let me know when it will start working
Thanks

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5230