[Feedback] Site Feedback: Problem with new omics viewer

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Thu Jul 9 19:33:48 EDT 2015

URL         : http://www.gramene.org/

Subject     : Site Feedback: Problem with new omics viewer

Name        : Rosanne Casu

Email       : Rosanne.Casu at csiro.au

Comments    :

I attempted to access the new omics viewer since the old one is going to be retired soon. However, there appear to errors in the ability to access it.
e.g. when I click on Cellular Overview on the old omics viewer page, this comes up:

The browser says "SyntaxError: Syntax error".
The data received from the server is: Home
Unexpected internal error

Please report this problem to ptools-support at ai.sri.com

Request: GET /ECOLI/cel-overview-descriptor HTTP/1.1

Host: pathway.iplantcollaborative.org.(none)

Time: 09-Jul-2015 16:29:53

Referer: http://pathway.iplantcollaborative.org/overviewsWeb/celOv.shtml

Pathway Tools caught the following error condition: creating #P"/tmp/ov/ECOLI-V1-celOvDesc.lisp" (which translates to "/tmp/ov/ECOLI-V1-celOvDesc.lisp") resulted in error: Permission denied [errno=13].

If I dismiss this error box and click on Cellular overview>overlay experimental data , I get the following:

Not Found

The server doesn't know how to respond to http://localhost:8082/null/expressionShort.html?ov=cel. Please make sure you have the correct URL.

Host: pathway.iplantcollaborative.org

These errors are identical whether I use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5237