[Feedback] Site Feedback: Rice NCBI dbSNPs

Surya S nextgenseq.bioinfo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:46:48 EST 2015

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for your quick response!

Could you please send me the link to NCBI dbSNPs mapped to IRGSPv1?

Could you share with me the computational pipeline and tools that
Gramene used to import NCBI dbSNPs to IRGSPv1? I am using MSU7 build
for all my analysis and wondering how to integrate NCBI dbSNPs.

I noticed that the 400K SNPs from the Rice 3K genomes project in
Gramene ftp site is actually mapped to MSU7 build.