[Feedback] Site Feedback: pathway analysis

Marcela K. Monaco mmonaco at cshl.edu
Tue Feb 10 12:59:22 EST 2015

Dear Martha,

I suggest that you use the pathway data dumps in
ftp://ftp.gramene.org/pub/gramene/pathways/pathways/

Or the very similar tables available for each of the species for which
Gramene generated a pathways Cyc DB, for example: maizecyc_v_2_2_pwy.txt
<ftp://ftp.gramene.org/pub/gramene/pathways/maizecyc/v_2_2/maizecyc_v_2_2_pwy.txt>

Best,

Marcela

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 11:14 AM, feedback at gramene.org <feedback at gramene.org