[Feedback] Site Feedback: Diference in genomic loactions between rice genes in RGAP and Gramene

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Thu Apr 16 01:09:50 EDT 2015

URL         : http://tools.gramene.org/search?query= 	LOC_Os01g50910

Subject     : Site Feedback: Diference in genomic loactions between rice genes in RGAP and Gramene

Name        : Sanchari

Email       : sancharisircar24 at gmail.com

Comments    :

Dear Gramene,
I am interested in extracting the genomic locations for a set of rice genes. I observed that the locations present in the RGAP database (Rice Genome Annotation Project) is slightly different than what I am getting using Gramene Mart

>From RGAP database:
Eg: LOC_Os01g50910 : 	Chr 1: 29234256 - 29233028

>From Gramene

Eg: LOC_Os01g50910: Chr 1: 29234256  29233040

Kindly let me know why this difference is occurring.

Thanks,
Sanchari

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5161