[Feedback] Site Feedback: BLAST tool down follow-up

feedback at gramene.org feedback at gramene.org
Tue Apr 7 19:29:34 EDT 2015

URL         : http://www.gramene.org/

Subject     : Site Feedback: BLAST tool down follow-up

Name        : Jeremy Haag

Email       : jhaag218 at hotmail.com

Comments    :

Hello,

I have not received a response to my email over the weekend and continue to have problems with your site.  The BLAST tool is now up again with a slick new look but does not work.  I am able to enter my sequence and search the maize proteome and even get a results update on how many hits have been found.  When I click on the link to view the results though I reach an error page.  Again, the Contact link from this page does not work.  One needs to go back to the home page.  I am providing a link for my search result below.

http://blast.gramene.org/Multi/Tools/Blast/Ticket?tl=OR5EteUWwH8v2BAg

I am trying to do follow-up for work done during my post-doc research.  Hopefully this helps you target needed site fixes.  Thanks for your time and assistance.

http://www.warelab.org/bugs/view.php?id=5150